Protect your home from an outage and keep the power on!
Every year, our homes endure fierce blizzards, raucous storms, and billowing winds, but the power connection, on the other hand, cannot always withstand the extremes of the Northwest Indiana climate. In those situations, we’re left with rotting food, flooded basements, or frozen pipes — sometimes all three!
D&K Electric implements Generac generators to deliver a more efficient, superior alternative to loud, unsightly portable generators. Generac generators provide ample power automatically with no refueling, no headaches, and no hassle.
A standby home generator keeps your power on during an outage. It’s installed outside your house and comes on automatically — whether you’re home or away — all within seconds of a power outage. Plus home generators run on propane or natural gas, so there’s no refueling.
What Does a Generator actually do?:
- Endless Power for All Devices and Systems in the Home
- 30 Second Response Time Before Automatically Restoring Power
- Self-Testing to Ensure It’s Ready When You Need It
- Quiet Operation
- Connects to Your Natural Gas Line — No Gasoline Needed!
- 2-Year Labor, 3-Year Parts, 5-Year Major Components Warranty
Prolonged power outages can be devastating to your home and belongings due to:
- Sump pump not working during a storm
- Loss of food and/or medicine in a refrigerator or freezer
- Security system not in operation
- No cooling/No heat
- Frozen water pipes
- No hot water